1. Is a Member of the European Union and NATO since 2004
2. Has Euro (€) as its currency since 2015Is a member of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) since 2018
3. Ranks 11 out of 190 countries evaluated by Ease of Doing Business
4. Ranks 16 out of 162 countries evaluated by Economic Freedom of the World
5. Enjoys to be 38th out of 180 countries evaluated by the Corruption Perception Index
Lithuania’s e-infrastructure is EU-leading. In fact, it is amongst the best worldwide. Lithuania is ranked first globally for fulfilling business needs for ICT, and is a regional leader for bandwidth and fiber-optic infrastructure. Combine this with its convenient time zone for broad international service coverage, and Lithuania is an excellent location for international IT and service operations.